£17,500 + OTE
Excellent company benefits
Are you self-motivated, outgoing and looking for the opportunity to earn strong commission on top of your basic salary? With no previous experience necessary, just the right attitude and drive to succeed, this could be a great opportunity for you to start your sales career.
Our client who are a nationally recognised brand and one of the leading companies in their field a looking for a Sales executive to join the expanding team.
Working as part of a new business team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing customers whilst optimising quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
The company offer a variety of different progression routes whether you aspire to become a Team Leader/Management or solely focusing on improving your sales and earning commission.
As a sales executive you will be responsible for:
- Respond to, and follow up on sales enquiries by both telephone & email.
- Respond to customer enquiries.
- Make outbound calls to potential new customers and, through asking appropriate questions understand the customer needs and recommend a suitable product or service.
- Manage your own customer accounts for a period of 6 months, ensuring your customers are fully engaged and using their fuel card product at every opportunity.
- Achieve stretching targets by being knowledgeable about the fuel card industry, being consultative in your approach, and having integrity when making recommendations.
- Work as part of a lively and fun team to meet personal and team targets
Our client offer a number of fantastic benefits on – top of your basic salary and commission structure, including;
- £17,500 starting salary + Commission
- Social working Hours, 8.45am – 5.15pm with a 2.45pm finish on a Friday
- 20 days holiday rising each year until you reach 25 days + Bank holidays and your birthday off every year after being with the company for 2 years.
- A number of fun incentives and team social events
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service cover
- Annual salary reviews
- Central location
- On-site parking