Salary – £18,000 – £20,000 DOE + Commission
- Uncapped Bonus Structure
- Exciting, fun loving culture
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen within a fun-loving company for an experienced Sales Advisor to further develop their career! Due to the growth, and expansion of the business, they are looking for experienced professionals to join their dynamic team. They operate within the multi-billion pound oil industry, manufacturing and distributing fuel to their clients. As a leader in this market, there isn’t a better time to join and forge a successful sales career.
In this position, you will you will contact prospect clients, to create and follow-up business development opportunities across their range of fuels – oil, lubricants and gas. You will retain, and manage your own key account base from the full end to end process, building and developing the relations.
- Contacting SME businesses to introduce the company and their full range of fuel solutions to create new business opportunities
- Provide new and existing clients with quotations with a view to win and retain, building and developing growth within your own pipeline.
- Full account management from inception to completely with year on year growth.
- Gain inside track knowledge of the client’s business problems and challenges – win their confidence and retain business based on excellent sales and service.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Work closely with other departments within the company to ensure success in delivering a quality service to their clients.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven track record within sales, business development or account management
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, team player – you want to grow your career
- Personable, with strong relationship development skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.