Our client based in the centre of Halifax are looking for a Sales executive/Account manager to join their thriving and growing team.
Working as part of a new business team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing customers whilst optimising quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
Our client is looking for someone who is confident with communication and has right attitude over experience. They are happy to consider applications from a variety of working backgrounds. Full training is provided to help you be a successful as possible in this role.
The company offer a variety of different progression routes whether you aspire to become a Team Leader/Management or solely focusing on improving your sales and earning commission.
That means you’ll;
- Respond to, and follow up on sales enquiries by both telephone & email.
- Make outbound calls to potential new customers and, through asking appropriate questions understand the customer needs and recommend a suitable product or service.
- Manage your own customer accounts for a period of 6 months, ensuring your customers are fully engaged and using their fuel card product at every opportunity.
- Achieve stretching targets by being knowledgeable about the fuel card industry, being consultative in your approach, and having integrity when making recommendations.
- £17,000 starting salary
- Social working Hours, 8.45am – 5.15pm with a 2.45am finis on a Friday
- 20 days holiday rising each year until you reach 25 days + Bank holidays and your birthday off every year after being with the company for 2 years.
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service cover
- Annual salary reviews