Reporting to General Manager, the Sales Executive will be responsible for proactively generating business through building relationships with businesses and to act as customer services advisor for any customers they bring on board for the first 6 months of the customer’s account duration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compliance with our Business Conduct Guidelines and other Group Policies
- Maintaining regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Maintain a full understanding of Telematics, our product offering and the market
- Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets, involving high volume business to business cold calling
- Maintain and develop new and existing customers through appropriate sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Update all customer records on the CRM system
- Manage the smooth handover of new customers to the implementation team
- Answer and make calls in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
- Log information on calls where required and maintain detailed and accurate customer records
- Making sure all the Call Back’s /Courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis.
Education & Experience
- Good standard of education preferably with a ‘C’ or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Experience working in an office environment essential, preferably with Business to Business Telesales experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel
- Good communicator with a professional confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skill
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritize.
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic and reliability.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Target conscious and results driven.
£18,200 starting salary with uncapped commission
Social Office Working hours Monday – Friday, with an early finish on a Friday
- Death in Service Cover
- On-site parking
- Development and Progression opportunities