£20,000 – £28,000 DOE + Commission
My client are a prestigious nationwide company who provide multi-functional digital printers, from desktop copiers to fully integrated digital solutions to businesses. Authorised suppliers of the best cutting edge technology sets them apart from their competitors, and has allowed them to grow into a market-leader in this ever-growing industry. .
As a Sales Executive, you responsibilities will include:
- Generate, explore and covert new business leads working from the Huddersfield office
- Building your own pipeline and managing clients expectations from there
- Being able to work autonomously to generated maximum revenue, and ensure you are consistently working towards KPI’s
- You will report directly to the Sales Director on a regular basis to ensure monthly targets are met, and exceeded where possible.
As a Sales Executive, you require the following experience:
- This position requires a highly-motivated individual with the ability to present digital printing solutions and negotiate up to director level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are a must.
- Proven track record within a target-driven B2B sales environment
- Experience of the printers/copiers industry (selling Canon, Xerox or Olivetti ranges) would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full and clean UK driving licence.
Sales Executive – Huddersfield – £20-28k – Permanent – Full Time