Leeds City Centre
£18,000 – £22,000 + Uncapped commission
Are you a driven sales professional who is looking to push your career forward with a thriving national business? If so this Sales Executive role could be the ideal role for you, working in sales team within the heart of Leeds City Centre, a 5 minute walk from the train station.
My client are a software solutions provider into the education industry, they are a forward thinking business with fantastic career opportunities and a great internal training scheme.
Duties of a Sales Executive include:
- Making outbound b2b sales calls to prospective new clients
- Responsible for growing business with lapsed clients, retaining business and growing business with existing clients
- Dealing with clients nationally within the education sectors
- Working closely with the internal sales team, operations and field sales agents to ensure that growth is at a maximum
- Hitting weekly and monthly KPIS through outbound call volumes
As a Sales Executive, you will have the following key skills and experience:
- No previous sales experience is necessary
- Must be target driven with a desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally come from a high volume working environment
Sales Executive – Permanent – Leeds City Centre – £18,000 – £22,000 + Commission
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.