My client are an extremely well established and forward thinking IT company that sell in to a wide range of clients. Their clients include businesses in banking, hospital, housing and everything in between. They are looking to expand their sales team by bringing one someone with the drive and ambition to succeed in a sales environment.
The duties of a Sales Executive will include:
- Contacting prospective clients and building initial relationships
- Having the knowledge to be able to talk clients through a full range of products
- Thinking autonomously to increase sales, but also being able to work with internal teams to streamline the sales process
- Being able to negotiate with clients to maximise revenue for the business
- To work efficiently as part of a team to work towards weekly and monthly targets
- To use a CRM to update all correspondence
As a Sales Executive, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous sales experience is preferable, but NOT essential
- You must be target driven and be able to demonstrate this from previous employment
- A willingness to learn new skills and develop
- Ideally have come from a high volume environment
- The ability to work well as part of a team towards common goals
Sales Executive – Wetherby – £18-22k – Permanent – Full Time
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.