Competitive Salary & Commission Structure
Free parking and Excellent company benefits
My client a nationally recognised company within the energy sector are looking for a number of B2B Sales Executives to join their busy team due to growth and expansion of the team, following a successful business year.
In this role you will be based within the renewals team and responsible for business development and the retention and re-engagement of clients. So all of your sales calls will be with people who are working with or have worked with the company in the past.
Duties for a Sales Executive will include:
- You will be responsible for the retention of the existing customer base and or growing our Portfolio by securing new business
- Lead generation and Cross Selling to new and existing customers to ensure business opportunities are being optimized
- Provide quotations to clients
- To manage any customer complaints to resolution in accordance with the company complaints procedure.
- To build up a portfolio of customers and to manage the acquired data effectively
- To work closely with the Sales Support Executive to ensure all clients are receiving the highest level of service
- Ensure that all processes and procedures adhere to company policy, to ensure a minimum Monthly audit score of 95% is achieved consistently.
Personal Specification for a Sales Executive will include:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Sales and negotiation skills.
- Good telephone manner
- A proven track record in direct sales.
- Ability to show personal development within a sales environment.
- Computer literate
- Excellent MS Excel skill
- Excellent organisational skills to manage calls, maintain records, notes and a diary
- Ability to work on own, demonstrating drive and initiative
- Team player, willing to share ideas and techniques with other team colleagues.
Salary for the role is £21,000 – £22,000 with a competitive and achievable commission structure of up to 55% of the basic. .
Full Time – Permanent Role.