Job Title: Sales Advisor
Reports to: Service Support Team Leader
Salary and bonus: £20,000 per annum with open-ended bonus
Responsible for building strong relationships with clients and driving sales forward
- To develop effective ongoing relationships with clients ensuring that they benefit from the full range of services that they are entitled to.
- To liaise with and the support of the field based pharmacists.
- To account manage several different customers/stakeholders taking into consideration their varying priorities.
- To set and maintain the highest levels of professional conduct whist representing the company.
- To drive sales and pharmacist diary utilisation.
- Present, promote and sell products/services
- Introducing both new and repeat services to customers, whether chargeable or free at the point of delivery.
- To confidently approach leads by phone, following a warm introduction
- To work to KPI’s and targets, reporting successes and challenges to management at regular intervals.
- To ensure efficient time management.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Provide all customers with excellent follow up and aftercare, from the moment they request the service through to completion and commencement of their next service.
- Have an awareness of the market
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback