Sales Account Manager – IT/Technology Sector
- Prestigious City Centre offices
- Flexible Working Culture
- Lucrative Pension Scheme
My client prides themselves on their creative solutions, from cloud to connectivity to collaboration, they develop and support a spectrum of bespoke, cutting edge tech across a broad range of industries – mainly lifestyle and fitness. As they continue to grow and innovate, they are looking for a tech driven individual to provide core support to their existing network of clients and increase revenue.
With modern tech and happy customers, they provide a brilliant, vibrant atmosphere for someone to thrive! This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to grow, and work within a dynamic company with forward thinking colleagues.
- Manage all incoming sales enquiries and leads from customers to maximise opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Take responsibility and overall control of Sales inbox, ensuring timely, efficient and effective management of customer requests, efficiently processing all quotations
- Liaising with Provisioning Team to ensure satisfactory fulfilment of customer requests.
- Working closely with technical colleagues, ensure a sound knowledge base of products and services.
- Monitor contract renewals and assist with renegotiating contracts with customers.
- Previous experience in a sales environment and proven track record in delivering results
- Experience in MSP, ISP, Telecoms or Computer Hardware/Software an advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and/or Mac equivalent (Keynote/Pages)
- Ability to prepare accurate proposals and related documents.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as organisational skills.