Insurance Regional Business Manager
£55,000 – £70,000 PA, OTE £66,000 – £84,000
- Company car, mobile, laptop
- Non-contributory Pension
- Excellent additional benefits
Our client is a hugely successful Insurer that has had a presence in the market for over 30 years. They operate on an international basis and have a fantastic reputation in the Insurer market and amongst clients. The company pride themselves on their quality and fully rounded service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a successful team and build relationships with the broker network. You will ensure existing business is retained within the region whilst new business and growth is also generated.
- Develop and retain the regions portfolio as the head of the new business sales and servicing team.
- Be a key representative for the company within in the region taking responsibility for any escalations.
- Develop business through brokers, negotiating directly with major customers and prospects.
- Management of key broker/customer relationships through visits when required and networking.
- Responsible for regional P&L/Commercial targets and implementing commercial plans for the region.
- Assess and monitor MI reports, feedback and implement any changes required based on findings.
- Evaluate and monitor new and existing policies ensuring profit and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct presentations when required within the company, for networking events and for clients.
- Motivate and mentor the team to strive for success, understand objectives and be ambassadors for the company
- Experience in sales and underwriting/risk assessment at policy level desired
- Be able to lead, inspire, motivate whilst driving business and achieving goals
- Strong commercial background in a ‘business to business’ environment
- Proven management, interpersonal, presentational and rapport building skills
- Be able to develop relationships with high profile companies and decision makers