Quality Systems Audit Co-Ordinator (ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO50001)
£25,000 – £35,000
- Fantastic benefits & Free Parking
- Great working environment
- Dynamic global company
Hours – Flexible to suit covering either 3 or 5 days per week
Our client is a Global Market Leader within the merchandise industry working with high profile recognised brands. The company prides itself on the excellent service it provides and has significant growth plans moving forward. They have been established for over 25 years and have excellent staff retention.
Within this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the Integrated Management System covering ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO50001. You will ensure the IMS is fully compliant against the applicable and relevant standards. The position is based in Manchester however you will also be responsible for the IMS across the London and German site.
- Responsible for undertaking internal audits, creating and updating new processes and procedures
- Lead during annual 3rd party audits to ensure compliance against the applicable standards, ensuring that any non-conformances raised are completed and closed
- Continual improvement and management of the companies IMS (Integrated Management System)
- Ensuring the company remains compliant with all relevant standards at all times in relation to their IMS.
- administration of the company document control register, ensuring that documents are updated and re-issued as required
- Assisting and creating new processes and procedures as required in line with business needs.
- Management of the company’s Internal audit program covering ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO50001
- Conducting and managing Internal Audits of all company processes and procedures ensuring compliance against the IMS across relevant sites.
- Compiling KPI results in line with the annual IMS goals and ensuring that these are regularly reported and communicated
- Preparing and conducting the annual management review in line with requirements of the applicable ISO standards.
- Working with the new business teams to assist with the completion of client questionnaires in relation to quality, CSR, Environmental compliance.
- Assist on product quality issues conducting proven problem solving investigations.
- Conversant in ISO9001:2015 and experience in working with ISO14001 and or ISO50001, ISO27001 an advantage.
- Trained auditor or the ability to demonstrate on the job auditing experience
- Process mapping experience (qualifications such as Six Sigma an advantage)
- Experience in the issuing, following up and closing of corrective actions
- The ability to work independently and to take responsibility for own projects/tasks