Part-Time Property Executive
£19,000 Pro Rata + Bonus
15 hours – flexible and can be tailored around you
Including 1 day per weekend
- Family Run Company
- Exciting and varied role
- Excellent Commission structure in place
My client is looking for a property executive to join their established team based in Altrincham. Due to increased demand, a new position has become available to help the team in this extremely flexible and varied role from handling client calls, conducting viewings on new housing developments ranging from £100,000 to £600,000 in value, and administration and reception tasks – ensuring all is carried out to the highest standard.
This role would suit those from a sales, recruitment or estate agency background who are looking for a part-time position in this exciting industry.
The ideal candidate will be used to being responsible for a busy workload, working independently and taking ownership of tasks from start to completion. A tenacious attitude, polite and confident phone manner and ability to think on your feet is essential!
- Arrange and carry out property viewings on customer homes and new housing developments (access to own vehicle is essential)
- Handling incoming calls from clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times
- All administration duties in the office, ensuring all paperwork, filing etc. is complete for both key clients and customers alike
- Covering reception duties, meet and greet of clients and being the first point of contact when required in the office
- Other Ad-Hoc duties required – this role is extremely varied and flexible
- Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate; commitment, good organisation and confident communication.
- Previous experience working within property is ideal
- Previous experience of sales – telephony or f2f
- Excellent track record of customer service or relationship management is essential
- You must hold a valid UK Driving license and access to own vehicle (mileage paid)
This is an excellent role for someone experienced in property looking for a part-time role to fit around other commitments, work with a close and growing team to develop skills in a professional and fast paced company.
Due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, if you have not heard from us within 14 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.