Operations Manager – Soft Facilities
£45,000 – £55,000 PA
- Car allowance, mobile, laptop
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Excellent prospects due to growth
Our client is a leader within its field, that continually demonstrates its industry expertise and quality of service. Having been established for over 20 years they are continuing to grow from strength to strength.
Within this post you will be effectively managing the Operations team supporting the delivery of exemplary services, engaging with staff effectively and supporting the retention and mobilisation of contracts.
- Supporting the mobilisation of contracts, delivering client reviews where necessary.
- Addressing and managing any concerns which arise within the Operations Dept.
- Developing long term profitable relationships with clients to maintain business.
- Recognising, and implementing efficiencies and innovations to clients and sites.
- Ensuring contractual obligations such as SLA’s and budget management are met.
- Collating and producing Management Information Reporting for clients / internal staff.
- Ensuring the Health & Safety compliance of Operations staff and client contracts
- Working with Regional / Area Managers to develop best practice and value solutions
- Presenting monthly and quarterly results to Board of Directors and Key Clients
- Monitoring the performance of staff conducting performance reviews and appraisals
- Identifying any training needs and personal development opportunities.
- Ensuring operational processes stay within agreed upon budgets and timelines.
- Have the ability to lead by example, delegate appropriately and plan strategically
- Great communicator with strong negotiation and motivational skills
- Previous Operational Management experience essential
- Experience of working within a matrix delivery environment
- Management knowledge of health and safety / risk and legislation
- Industry experience and ability the communicate at all levels