On Call Advisor
25 hours per week
£11.00 – £13.00 per hour
Our client is a charity organisation currently looking for an On Call Advisor to support their out of hours service to staff, service users and third parties. The core purpose of the role will be to respond to serious issues and incidents arising from the services nationally. The Out Of Hours team will be able to offer expert internal advice through a call service from 8pm until 8am.
- Act as a point of contact for incoming queries and matters from all services and liaise with a confident and helpful manner.
- Receive and log calls and give appropriate advice and support to callers.
- Liaise with local services and in the event of serious issues, emergencies, incidents and safeguarding.
- Support service uses and or families in dealing with their concerns.
- Ensure appropriate advice is given.
- Record all incidents and safeguarding matters accordingly
- Key issues arising that require advice will include;
- Safeguarding issues
- Physical Intervention/CITRUS
- Staffing and rota issues
- Health and Safety and maintenance
- Management issues
- Third party enquiries
The Out of Hours Team will work as part of a broader on call system and within robust out of hours procedures. These include a 24/7 senior on call system, which is able to support the out of hours team, and in most areas a local on call service.
Ideally we are looking for someone with Senior or Management experience in a similar role within Health and Social care. The Out of Hours service will operate from 8pm – 8am seven nights per week. Due to the nature of the role this post will not suit individuals with commitments that may affect their ability to perform a waking night shift. Ideally you will be available across the seven days working 2 shifts per week on a rota basis..
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks