National Sales Associate
£30,000-£40,000 DOE + Commission
- Global Enterprise
- Contracts with world-renowned clients
- Entertainment Expenses
My client is a leading global provider of financial technology services used primarily in the banking, finance, legal, private equity and real estate markets when undertaking M&A activities. They are head quartered in Central London with offices in Frankfurt, Milan, Stockholm and Amsterdam as well as partnerships in New York and Shanghai, but are looking to expand coverage in the UK regional cities.
They are seeking an experienced Sales Associate based solely in Manchester supporting their existing client base, and will work closely with the Sales Managing Director developing new clients across the UK. You will be travelling nationwide, providing client entertainment with Blue Chip corporations to further succeed business development
- To learn to present our technology platform to groups of clients.
- To assist our Sales Managing Director in writing proposals and closing new deals.
- To build relationships with existing and new clients through presentations, meetings and events.
- Travel to the other UK regional cities to visit clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a sales environment with targets.
- Experience in using Salesforce would be an advantage.
- An interest in socialising with clients and building rapport on a wide variety of subjects.
- An ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must hold a valid UK driving license