National Accounts/Product Development Manager
- £40,000 +company Car
- Fantastic career opportunity+ progression
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Wall Art, supplying bespoke product ranges to national and key retail accounts. They work with exclusive artists, comprehensive in-house publishing facilities, a strong internal Design Team and the ability to produce to any brief within short lead times from their UK manufacturing base.
- Responsible for the on-going development and creation of national and key accounts.
- Developing a finished product range to specific requirements with an emphasis on colour and material costs/margins.
- Be involved in understanding target account markets and developing from product briefs in conjunction with Production teams.
- Based mostly in the office with sometime on the road to expand existing National Accounts
The successful candidate would have previous experience of Account Management preferably national accounts.
Good sales skills and a commercial understanding of cost and profit margins.
Good communication skills both written and verbal
Photoshop or design skills would be an advantage specific experience in product development.
Other desired experience
Photoshop or design skills would be an advantage