Logistics and Fulfilment Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 PA
• Flexible working hours
• Expanding company
• Great working environment
Our client is a hugely successful niche global product distributor based within the UK. They have significantly grown within the last few years and have a strong market following. Due to this continued success they are seeking an experienced Logistics and Fulfilment Manager to join a growing team.
You will be managing the global logistics and fulfilment of products from origin to the Warehouses and then onwards to their end customers (Retailers/Distributors). This is a great opportunity for someone to showcase their skills and expertise within a company that is certainly going places. You will be given the autonomy to manage the supply chain and make improvements where appropriate.
• The day to day management of two fulfilment supervisors and their responsibilities
• Maintain and track global stock levels reporting any product requirements
• Liaise with the Product Manager to ensure there are no breaks in output.
• Logistics management of all goods in and out of the business day to day
• Manage logistics and third-party warehousing globally.
• Highlight stock levels before they hit target low level quantities.
• Manage new products orders from China and replenishment of existing lines.
• Control, logistics and logging of all goods and products in and out the business
• Lead the Fulfilment team by providing guidance, training and developing processes.
• Responsible for overall upkeep of warehousing and dispatch facilities on site.
• Ensure warehouse always upholds all Health and Safety standards.
• Generate weekly reporting documents to feed back to Senior Management.
• Analytical and proactive approach to efficiency improvement and problem solving.
• High level of planning and prioritisation skills.
• Supply Chain Management Experience, preferably in an international environment.
• Experience in leading and motivating, a people manager
• Customs operations (Inward Processing and Authorised Economic Operator status)