Area Sales Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 Per annum + car allowance + commission
My client are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their growing business to cover the South West client territory. This will be covering from Cornwall to the border of West Oxfordshire and down. They are an established IT software provider within the education sector who have a great brand presence in the market.
Duties of an Area Sales Manager include;
- Securing new business meetings with schools to present and demonstrate products
- Attending industry conference events to present products
- Working with the sales team and a dedicated telesales operative to organise appointments and strategies
- Producing reports on KPIS
- Maintain on-going relationships with new business clients that are brought on board
As an Area Sales Manager you will have the following experience;
- Previous experience managing a territory and developing new business
- Track record of previously hitting sales targets
- Ability to manage accounts
- Ideally experience in the education sector but this is not essential
Permanent – Area Sales Manager – £30-£35k – South West
Due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to respond to all applications.