£22,000 – £24,000
Working hours – 08:00 – 16:00
12:00 finish on a Friday
My Client is a well-established, dynamic Engineering business who lead the way in their respective industry. They are looking for individuals seeking to further their skillset and career within a company that will help you grow with the company.
This job will be based from their office in Crewe. With clear progression opportunities and a full training program, this job is a great opportunity for someone looking to have an impactful career.
Key Responsibilities for the Internal Sales job:
- Strong Communications Skills
- Highly Organised
- Well written and Spoken English skills
- Strong attention to detail
Required Skills and Experience for the Internal Sales job:
- Ability to identify new clients to send over to the Business Development team
- Ability to identify decision makers
- Basic understanding of Engineering
- Hard Working
Qualifications / Relevant Experience for the Internal Sales Job:
- Six months Customer Service/Sales background
- Maths and English GCSE
- IT Skills – Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- Engineering Qualification (Preferred not Essential)
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.