Professional and dynamic organisation
Our client is a successful B2B Software Solutions company that is currently going through a growth period and therefore are on the hunt for excellent graduates to join their Central Manchester office. They are looking for a sales team manager who has a proven track record of managing team performance.
- Responsible for conducting 1 – 1 meetings on a regular basis and holding daily/weekly and monthly team meetings
- Be the driving force behind the sales team, motivating the team and improving performance
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and activity reports on a daily, weekly and month basis
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Sets examples for Sales Advisors in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills, and work habits
- Interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Strong understanding of our delivering KIP’s
- Willingness to be flexible dependent upon the demands of the business is essential
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams is essential