Internal Business Development Executive
Career progression and Excellent company benefits
Our client provides software for businesses within the professional services who are looking for a number of Internal Business Development Executive to join their head office in Leeds City Centre.
As an Internal Business Development Representative you will be responsible for maintaining their existing corporate (B2B) relationships and revenue streams and also to grow the customer base across the UK.
Duties for an Internal Business Development Executive will include:
- Work with the wider New Business team to maintain CRM system
- Build strong relationship with existing, lapsed clients and new business clients
- Book appointments for the external sales team
- Work closely with other internal departments
- Ensure all administration is compliant
- Accurately track all client information
Personal Specification for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Ideally, you will have previous B2B experience or you could also be a graduate keen to start a career in sales
- You will be able to identify business development opportunities
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Have the ability to work to KPI’s and targets
- Ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients.
Salary of £24,000 – £28,000 with a competitive commission structure, working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm