Third Party Damage Claims Handler
£20,000 to £22,000 PA
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Subsidised Healthcare Cover
- Excellent facilities & convenient city centre location
- Convenient hours (8am – 5pm Mon to Fri)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Insurance companies in the market. Their aim is to keep the quality of service high and prices low through new innovative ideas which set them aside from their competitors.
As a Motor Claims Advisor you will be responsible for handling all Third Party claims where liability is not disputed (excluding PI), to prevent litigation in all cases. You will be responsible for mitigating losses, negotiating and controlling costs.
- Answering incoming calls in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way
- Effectively advising the customer to settle the claim in the most efficient way
- Proactively moving the claim forward to reach the best possible settlement
- Handling and processing Third Party claims accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring the claim details are checked for possible fraud/Large Loss indicators
- Ensuring the claim is chased in order to reach the best settlement quickly
- Ensuring recovery claims have liability apportioned correctly
- Understanding of general claims handling (Motor/RTA)
- GCSE level Maths, English – Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable evidence of negotiating disputed cases
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to those candidates who are successfully shortlisted.