Insurance Recoveries Handler
£18,000 to £20,000 PA
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Subsidised Healthcare Cover
- Excellent facilities & convenient city centre location
- Convenient hours
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Insurance companies in the market. Their aim is to keep the quality of service high and prices low through new innovative ideas which set them aside from their competitors. Since they were established over 10 years ago they have become one of the most dynamic personal insurers in the market.
The company provides fantastic training and on-going development support system for all employees; they understand that as the company grows and develops, so do the opportunities they offer!
The purpose of this role is to monitor, trace and recover the Company’s outlay owed to them by the Third Party or their insurance company. Once referred by the Notification team you will initiate the process to ascertain whether the recovery is viable and ensure its’ handled efficiently. The Recoveries Team pursue the Third Party and/or their insurers directly or through solicitors and will carry out checks to ensure the monies are recovered accurately and expediently.
- Knowledge of general claims handling or collections experience an advantage
- GCSE level Maths, English – Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- A good communicator and the ability to negotiate at a business level
- A positive manner and the ability to take on board training and direction