Insurance Claims Handler – Household Claims
£17,000 – £21,000 PA
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- Opportunity to progress
Our client is a very successful financial services company that has been established for over five years. The company offer a friendly environment where a dedicated hardworking attitude is rewarded with the opportunity to progress. They have grown year on year and are already a sizable business that is set to expand even further.
Their Claims department has impeccable reputation for quality of service, excellent standard of work and meeting/exceeding service level agreements. They are seeking a commitment individual to join this existing Home Claims team.
- Settling and declining any claims efficiently under delegated authority
- Adhering to all customer quality standards and expected service level agreements
- Auditing surveyor reports paying attention to detail and understanding cover/policies
- Communicating with customers and clients over the telephone, email and in writing
- Managing third party companies; Building Networks, Drying/Restoration suppliers etc.
- Proactively driving each claim to settlement quickly and efficiently
- Creating and updating building repair schedules using in-house schedule of rates
- Experience within Insurance / Property / Home Claims
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced service led environment
- Possess strong IT and customer service skills