- 25 days hols plus bank hols
- Excellent company benefits
- Successful and growing business
Our client is hugely successful business that has been established for over 10 years, boasting excellent benefits for all and a head count of over 200 staff. The company believe that outstanding customer service is their biggest priority and still retains its family run values within a dynamic working environment.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for providing efficient, reliable and commercially focused advice to internal managers across various departments. This is an exciting time to come and support a stable yet growing business.
- Providing advice and support to line managers throughout the business on various HR issues.
- Being the first point of contact for managers on all employee related concerns or issues
- Advising on matters such as performance management, conduct, absence and grievance
- Attending formal meetings with staff alongside line managers as a HR representative
- Ensuring policy and best practice are adhered to whilst adopting a risk-balanced approach
- Managing staff sickness process, monitoring timeframes and appropriate documentation
- Supporting the department with the implementation of Cascade HR & payroll systems
- Working within company and regulatory guidelines ensuring they are upheld
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- CIPD Level 3 or above
- Proven record of providing guidance on employee relation matters
- Experience in HR administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, primarily Excel and Word
Please note that due to the high volume of applications if you have not received a response within 14 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful