French Speaking Sales Executive
Competitive Salary + Commission
Central location close to transport links
My client within the manufacturing sector are looking for a French Speaking Sales Executives/Account manager to join their team due to growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody who either has previous sales experience and is wanting to work for a small team or for anyone who may have strong customer service experience and is keen to get into a sales role.
The team are small supportive team, who all help each other out and take the time to invest in their employee’s. They are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and happy working in a small team with regular visits from the office dog.
Duties for a Sales Executive will include:
- Proactively calling active and lapsed clients to secure new business and build relationships
- Update clients with the progress of their order
- Manage client accounts, expanding business where possible
- Respond to customer queries via email, letter and telephone
- Ensure client and customer notes are accurately recorded and updated at all times
- Calling lead from website queries
Personal Specification for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Previous Account management or Sales experience
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Adaptable, flexible, and willing and able to learn new skills
Salary for the role is £18,000 – £20,000 + Competitive commission. Full Time – Permanent Role.