- Fantastic career opportunity- with clear Progression and training
- Great Benefits- Flexible hours, Gym onsite, Free Parking!
- £24K rising to £27K upon successful completion of accreditation – £34k after 12 months success in role!
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded Financial Services company that is going through exponential growth and are looking to add to their growing team and are seeking an Insolvency Drafter. My client offers lots of benefits along with this great opportunity for progression.
As an insolvency drafter you are responsible for ensuring that customers who are either introduced to the Insolvency Businesses ‘in contemplation of an insolvency Appointment’ from a third party or make an enquiry via other marketing channels.
Discuss in depth with customers the details of an IVA, taking into consideration their personal circumstances, signpost all debt solutions and record any decisions made and as appropriate the reasons for proceeding with the IVA.
- Engage with potential customers and understand their personal circumstances confirming their financial history and how they have arrived at their current situation
- Confirm with customers their personal details and value of any assets and ensuring they are aware of how assets will be treated during the term of the arrangement.
- Confirm the accuracy of the financial statement provided by thoroughly checking documented information where appropriate.
- Prepare the documentation required for the Insolvency Solution in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of accuracy including detailed explanations of client’s situation as required. Request any additional documentation required by reviewer/IP
- Complete courtesy calls, with full explanation of documents and various clauses that will affect the customer during the term of the Insolvency Solution. Address any questions or concerns that the customer may have.
- Upon receipt of documents ensure any outstanding information has been provided and that they are completed correctly.
- Book creditors meetings/arrange award or protection and ensure all documents sent /information entered is accurate.
- Maintain relationships with introducers (if applicable)
- Assist the team leader with the training of any new staff who start to deal with cases from introducers
- 3 years strong administration experience
- 3 years in a financial services environment
- Experience working in a client focused environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability of achieving consistent KPI’s
- Great attention to detail