Field Sales Executive
£25,000 PA, OTE £40,000
- Personal company car (or pool car if preferred)
- Well established company and fantastic team
- Based from Bolton covering the Northwest
Our client is a hugely successful product distributer to businesses throughout the UK. It has been established for over 15 years and since its inception has grown from strength to strength. This is a friendly yet professional team who strive to excel in the level of care and standards they deliver.
- Planning sales activities ensuring excellent time management and productivity.
- Contacting prospects over the phone, managing and attending appointments.
- Managing product pricing and margins for clients according to agreed aims.
- Developing new clients through ethical sales methods, optimising quality of service.
- Using the customer/prospect diary systems, updating any relevant information.
- Actively pursuing as many tenders as possible which could benefit the company.
- Reporting on a weekly basis all activity and results of the previous weeks work.
- Working with the National Account administrators in line with company policy.
- Attending networking events to perform duties and aid business development.
- Responding to and following up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Updating the Approved Suppliers where relevant on new national business.
- Attending and presenting at external and internal meetings when necessary.
- Sales experience preferably within field sales or having visited clients
- Self-motivated, productive and excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build rapport
- Experience of successfully generating new clients and achieving targets