Ashton Under Lyne
- Salary £40,000
- Great job progression
- Quirky cool company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Wall Art, supplying bespoke product ranges to national and key retail accounts. They work with exclusive artists, comprehensive in-house publishing facilities, a strong internal Design Team and the ability to produce to any brief within short lead times from their UK manufacturing base.
- Unique role involvement in sourcing and developing artwork,
- Responsible for creating the finished product through unique presentations and applications.
- Key to your success would be the ability to assess the range as it develops ensuring we effectively cover a comprehensive range of imagery/colour/presentation/price points.
- Identifying the latest trends in colour, imagery, presentation techniques and bringing them together within a commercial release.
- Organising the sampling of different product applications and experimenting with different design techniques.
- Managing multiple images in various forms of development to completion by involvement with different departments.
- Sourcing imagery to customer briefs and developing tailored presentations for specific projects.
Skills and experience
- Experienced in managing your own area and ideally have had sole responsibility for creating and designing bespoke product ranges.
- Experienced within the Home Furnishing market or possess some form of art background/experience.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- MAC experience with Photoshop/In Design knowledge.
- To be highly innovative, commercially aware and passionate about design.
- Ability to drive the project, deal with deadline pressures and co-ordinate the development of finished ranges.