Leeds City Centre
Top UK Law Firm
My client are a well-established international Law Firm. They are looking for an experienced Events Coordinator to support the Sales and Marketing teams with organising events across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a professional services environment with a couple of years’ experience within events management.
Duties for Events Coordinator include:
- Managing the planning and logistics for events – ensuring there are enough resources and staff on site to hold a successful event
- Keeping the events within budget and ensuring all associated costs are tracked
- Helping with the preparation of promotional material, including brochures, web based promotion, handouts ect
- Researching event sponsorship
- Keeping guest lists, mailing lists and keeping in contact with attendees to assist with Business Development activity
- Attending the events
Personal Specification for events coordinator:
- Previous experience within an events role is essential
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Candidates must be flexible with travelling and office hours
- Experience working within a professional services environment is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Salary for the role is £23,000 – £27,000
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.