£30,000 – £36,000 PA
-Growing yet established company
-Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm (some flexibility)
Our client is a fantastic Insurance firm with a Head Count of over 250 employees and a national presence, underwriting across various commercial arenas including Aviation, Professional Lines and Professional Indemnity. The purpose of this role is to efficiently handle renewal underwriting of allocated Property & Casualty business.
- Underwriting, servicing and administration of allocated Property & Casualty business, in accordance with the demands and needs of the retail producing brokers.
- Assisting in retaining and winning Property & Casualty business from the allocated panel of brokers in accordance with companies Underwriting Services plan.
- Building and developing relationships with all retail producing brokers and providing professional advice on technical matters effecting clients’ needs
- Identifying and understanding any risk factors as part of the underwriting process and demonstrating a practical application of general and technical knowledge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of general insurance principles, including insurable interest, duty of disclosure, indemnity, proximate cause, application of average, subrogation and underinsurance.
- A minimum of three years’ experience within a similar Underwriting role
- General computer literacy- Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- An understanding of insurance & reinsurance accounting
- Exposure/experience within the Property and Casualty Insurance market
- Compliant with a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements