Times top 100 best companies to work for.
£24k rising to £27k after successful completion of accreditation.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service advisor to join a rapidly expanding customer service team within one of the UK’s leading financial services companies, who already employ 1000+ staff. With several different divisions within the business, there is scope to find the perfect career path for you!
What the role will involve:
- From the customer enquiry, engage with and understand their personal situation, determine their financial history and how they have arrived at their current situation
- Assess the full range of options available to the potential customer and provide fair and balanced views on all appropriate debt solutions that could assist the potential customer now or in the future
- Ensure accurate customer data is captured and reflected within associated correspondence and provide ongoing support to customers for the completion of the on- boarding process
What you need:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a customer focused service environment
- Understanding of FCA
- Able to work compliantly to defined standards
- Previous experience of working in a call center environment
- Previous experience of working within financial services
- Degree Level of education
If you are a confident, friendly individual who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, then this could be the role for you! Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to those candidates who are successfully shortlisted.