- Business Hours (8.30am – 5pm)
- Not a call centre
- Share Scheme
- Business to business
We are working on behalf of one of the country’s most successful distributor’s to the Hospitality industry. Having been established for over 50 years they operate nationally as a wholesaler offering a vast product range. The company has over 250 employees and is at the forefront of their industry with regards to product range and level of service offered.
The role is to provide an unparalleled service to existing customers and ensuring they are retained through regular contact and fantastic customer service. You will be managing their orders and your own accounts ensuring customers are aware of new products.
- Ensure customer service standards are high and service standards are met
- Make daily diarised calls to your existing client base regarding orders and products ranges
- Answering calls responding to customers queries and understanding their needs
- Providing customers with product information and ordering facilities available
- Analyse customer reports to understand if more profitable recommendations can be made
- Identify and alert management of trends from customer calls/feedback
- Contribute to business growth by recognising product potential
- Follow up to completion on customer queries that haven’t been initially resolved
- Contact lapsed accounts to understand why this has occurred
- Managing your clients pricing, deliveries, invoices and supporting Area Managers
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- The ability to talk confidently and professionally with other businesses
- Experience in a telephony Customer Contact role
- Fact finding skills and the ability to analyse information
Please note; if you haven’t had a response from your application within two weeks unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.