Customer Support Advisor – Excellent Career Progression
£20,000 – £22,000
My client are a small family run business focused on people. They are an international company with a global outreach and presence.
They are looking for a positive and impressionable Customer Support Advisor to join their friendly team. This job is based in their office in Carrington.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Support Advisor job
- Taking customer orders and measurement sizes
- Providing help and advice to customers on products and services
- Organizing the production and dispatch of appropriate samples
- Processing orders accurately on to a computerized system and sending out order acknowledgements
- Upselling on customer orders where possible
Required Skills and Experiences for the Customer Support Advisor job
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results
- Confident decision maker
- Comfortable with using computers including e-mail and a specifically designed in-house system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Early Friday finish
- Great career progression
- 3% of salary paid as a bonus quarterly on achievement of objectives (rising to 5% after probation
- Potential to earn commission via upselling
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Customer Support Advisor | £20,000 – £22,000 | Carrington
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.