Customer Support Advisor (Not a call centre)
Temp to Perm-
My client are a market leader in software solutions and they are looking to add to their existing customer service team.
This company offers unrivalled training programmes with some fantastic opportunities for progression and these new positions have come about due to company growth. They are looking for candidates who pride themselves on giving excellent customer service either within a face to face or office environment.
Duties of a Customer Support Advisor include;
- Managing customer queries in a timely fashion
- Guiding customers through “how to” on their systems
- Making outbound calls where appropriate to clients to update them on the progress of reports and queries
- Updating the internal system accurately
- Supporting all teams with all new product implementations
- Work to agreed Service levels, call quality targets and conversion rates
- Minimise complaints on first contact where applicable
- See complaints through from start to finish.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Previous experience working within a customer service position
- Payroll experience is beneficial
- Ability to work to deadlines and deal with complaints
- Desire to hit internal targets
- Ideally previous soft sales experience but this is not essential
Temp to Perm – Leeds – £9.74ph – Monday – Friday 9-5.30pm
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to all applications