Customer Support Administrator – Temp – Perm
£8.71 per hour
Our client is busy Private Practice and our currently seeking a Customer Support Assistant to support the team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a lovely team, the role is working various shift patterns between the hours of 7am – 10pm Monday – Friday & Weekends on a rota basis. Duties include;
- Taking and receiving a high volume of calls from customers and liaising with Consultants
- Booking appointments
- Inputting information onto in-house systems
- Dealing with queries and transferring calls
- Update and maintain Excel Spreadsheets
- Produce and send out invoices as required
- To provide other ad-hoc support as and when required with internal and external queries and projects.
- Must be fully conversant with MS Office in particular Excel
- Must have good administration and IT skills
We are looking for a great team player with excellent communication and organisational skills for this busy role, ideally you will have experience in a similar position. The position is to start immediately on a temp to perm basis.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks