Times top 100 best companies to work for.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service advisor to join a rapidly expanding customer service team within one of the UK’s leading financial services companies, who already employ 1000+ staff. With several different divisions within the business, there is scope to find the perfect career path for you!
What the role will involve:
- Managing a high volume of incoming customer enquiries.
- Providing expert advice on managing customers’ accounts.
- Having a professional & calm telephone manner is essential.
- Dealing with protection of sensitive customer information.
- Be compliant with the latest legislation.
What you need:
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Be a very strong communicator.
- Due to the nature of the job, a ‘C’ in both English and Maths at GCSE level is required.
- Although experience of working in a high-volume environment is desirable, graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Be able to work in a target driven environment.
If you are a confident, friendly individual who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, then this could be the role for you! Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to respond to those candidates who are successfully shortlisted.