Start – 24th September
End – 31st December
Pay – £8.92
Hours – Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Taking ownership for resolving queries and complaints raised by the client
- Monitoring the progress of “open” calls and keeping the client informed of developments
- Ensuring completion of jobs to customer expectations – both time and quality
- Preparing and submitting reports and other statistical information for the client
- Liaising with suppliers – both business units and third-party sub-contractors
- Building and developing relationships with other Help Desk
- Provide excellent customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of both internal and external clients.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Answer and handle incoming telephone calls in a professional manner and in accordance with guidelines. Respond to emails within given guidelines/timeframes.
Confident phone manner, solid Excel (spreadsheet skills)/computer skills