Customer Service Specialist
£20,000 – £22,500 + bonus
- Global Company with opportunity for progression
- Free parking facilities
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- No evenings or weekends
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Specialist to join a leading, global company in Trafford Park. The company pride themselves on delivering excellence on all platforms to manage their VIP customers’ fleet and transportation solutions. They are seeking a customer driven specialist to join their growing team to be the first point of contact for all requests, maintaining budgets, repairs and assets so accuracy is key.
- Following up on customer request in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing customer related calls in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Offering a high level of service building rapport with key customers and suppliers.
- Raising work orders and ensuring accurate coding
- Checking maintenance history, validating & authorising additional work.
- Following up on pending work orders relating to the termination of additional cover.
- Scheduling service events and updating business applications.
- Obtaining paperwork, uploading documents, and advising customer on due services.
- Taking responsibility for updating work on the appropriate systems and logging calls
- Taking ownership and following through customer enquiries, queries and complaints
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport at all levels
- Experience within Customer Service, Account Management, Sales Administration
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a proactive approach
- Knowledge of Fleet, Transportation or Logistics and advantage but not essential