Temporary Workforce Planner
Our client is a national facilities, property and energy management company for a wide range of public and private sector business’.
Your duties will include;
- Act as first point of contact for contractors and third parties
- To ensure the effective planning of all tasks for the engineers
- To ensure accurate completion and closure of tasks
- Liaising with engineers to schedule and prioritise workflow
- Deal with all reactive calls that come through the helpdesk
- Input and update all notes on the system
The successful candidate will be engaging and be an effective communicator. They must have good knowledge of ICT packages and be proficient with computers. They must have some planning or scheduling experience as this will be one of the main aspects of the role.
They must be quick learner as they will be working in a fast paced environment.