Customer Service Advisor
Free parking and Excellent company benefits
My client a reputable company within the insurance sector are looking for a customer service advisor to join their busy claims team due to growth within the team.
In this role you will be responsible for dealing with non-technical claims and general enquiries received from customers and clients.
Duties for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Process customer claims effectively and efficiently
- Update clients with the progress of their claim
- Respond to customer queries via email, letter and telephone
- Escalating customer issues to management where necessary
- Ensure client and customer notes are accurately recorded and updated at all times
- Dealing with all manner of customer enquiries including: cancellations, registrations, finance enquiries & policy amendments
- Ensuring that the complaints procedure is followed where a complaint is made, including the issuing of verbal final responses
Personal Specification for a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Previous customer service experience is required, candidates from regulated background such as insurance or financial services will be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and willing and able to learn new skills
- Some Saturdays maybe required occasionally
Salary for the role is £18,000. Full Time – Permanent Role.