Customer Service Advisors
Full & Part-Time Hours Available
£8.87ph – Immediate Start
Our client is a well-known brand and are looking for a number of Customer Service Representatives to support their busy team to start as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis. Duties will include;
- Assisting in a busy Customer Service team
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls from customers and colleagues
- Dealing with queries and complaints via live web chat
- Inputting and logging information onto in-house systems
- Ability to handle queries and complaints effectively
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You will need to be confident and assertive and able to deal with people at all levels
- Other ad-hoc duties including filing, scanning and post as required
- Working hours will be various shift patterns between 7am – 8pm Monday – Friday and weekends Saturday or Sunday 9am -5pm on a rota basis.
This is a busy role we are looking for a number of people with excellent communication skills who can hit the ground running. Ideally you will have experience in handling a high volume of calls ideally in a contact centre environment. You must be available for an immediate start.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks