Customer Service Representative – Part-Time
20 hours per week – Hybrid Working
Well established Business
Excellent opportunity to join this well-established business who are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their busy team. Working hours 20 hours per week will be a mix office and home working.
The duties will include:
- Handling incoming calls and fact finding to understand the nature of the call
- Liaising daily with engineers
- Resolving any initial queries where possible ensuring this is logged on the system
- Referring to relevant departments such as Sales, Servicing or Finance when required
- Understanding the customer’s needs and delivering a professional service
- Updating all relevant information on the system accurately and efficiently
- Delivering a high level of customer service whilst being a brand ambassador
- Responding to emails within the agreed company service level standards
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships through excellent service
- Assisting with general correspondence when required
- Assistance with filing, general office duties and telephone calls etc.
- Reporting all customer complaints and product/process non-conformities.
Key Skills required:
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Good attention to detail
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.