Customer Service Co-ordinator
On – site parking + Progression Opportunities
Our client, a national service provider within the automotive industry are looking for a passionate customer service co-ordinator to join their new team. You will be responsible for working closely with the planning team liaising both internally and externally to provide the best outcomes for both the consumer and the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is wanting to work for a medium sized company in an inclusive and supportive environment and your input will be highly valued.
Our client is open to applications from both experienced customer service/co-ordinator candidates as well as recent graduate or college leavers who are looking to start their career.
The responsibilities of a Customer Service Co-ordinator: include, but are not limited to, ensuring that:
- All customer requests are processed proactively, efficiently and in line with company policy.
- Consumers are kept informed of the status of the contacts, ensuring clear communication is kept at all times and customer journeys are recorded accurately.
- Internal employees queries are dealt with quickly and accurately;
- Enquiries are responded, which may be received by various channels, in line with company policy and the terms and conditions of any repair product
- Any issue that is over and above the limits of scope of the job description is escalated immediately to the relevant manager
- A consistent focus on consumer experience and outcomes is achieved; ensuring that we have met all the customer’s needs, answered all their questions and that they fully understand our decisions
- Queries raised from with the business and wider Group are dealt with, providing the same level of focus on outcomes and experience as given to consumers
- Accurately capture contact data to ensure future insight and seamless customer journeys
- Adherence is to all regulatory and business processes are followed at all times e.g. GDPR requirements
- Role model behaviours are displayed both within your main place of work and when on work related activities outside of your main place of work
- All property assigned to you is kept in good working order, with any faults being promptly reported to the relevant department
- All company policies are adhered to e.g. Absence, dress code, anti-bribery, etc.
- Engagement in department activities put in place to drive future improvements e.g. incentives, engagement surveys, etc.
The role holder of Customer Service Representative should have a skill set that includes:
- Customer service skills e.g. conflict resolution, call control, empathy etc.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
- Effective problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable, flexible, willing and able to learn new skills
- Good emotional intelligence, with an ability to effectively manage own emotions and understand that of others
- Maintains a positive outlook, is open to ideas, and engages with others.
- Relates well to all others; listens, demonstrates diplomacy, tact and builds constructive effective relationships
- Is able to deal with complexity and present this back in an understandable manner to educate others
- Good computer skills and the ability to learn new technologies introduced into the business.
- Easily accessible area
- No shift/weekend work
- Holidays + Pensions
- Fantastic group progression opportunities
- Full training in a supportive environment