Customer Service Advisor
Our client, a leading insurance company based in Bradford are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy claims team. This team are at the very core of the business acting as the first point of contact for any incoming queries to the team, if you are a chatty, customer focused person with a keen eye for detail this could be the role for you!
The Key Duties of the role Include-
- Discussing policies and upselling ad on products.
- Updating customer contacts details
- Liaising with staff and customers via email
- Providing internal support to claims team
- Case management including complex case investigations
- Answering any client or dealership queries
- Keeping all claim information up to date and accurately tracked on the in-house system
- Responding to email customer enquiries
Why this role?
Continued Support and Training
The team offer a fantastic initial training programme so you have all the details and product knowledge you will need to provide the best service possible followed on with continued support from the team leaders and dedicated trainers.
The team strongly believes in upskilling an developing their employees and have a set out tiered system with the team to allow for career progression as well as opportunities to step into one of the companies’ other successful teams.
The company offer fantastic benefits including, Life Insurance, Generous Holiday Allowance (25 days + Bank holidays) Onsite Parking, Comfy break out areas, social events and many more.
The Team are looking for someone with:
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and work with the customer/external bodies to find the best resolution possible
- Competent IT skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop
Sounds like something you could be interested in? What are you waiting for? Get in touch!