Customer Service Advisor
£16,000 + Bonus OTE £22,000 pro rata
18.5 hrs a week
- Excellent bonus structure
- Free parking
- Fun-loving and social atmosphere
If you are a people person who loves to be on the phone speaking to customers, then this is an ideal venture for you! An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Customer Service Advisor to join a highly regarded and pioneering health business. They are currently expanding their Advisor team to service the requests of both inbound and outbound enquiries from customers nationwide.
With a fun, family culture in their head office, this Global leading company provides excellent career prospects in a brilliant workplace. As a Customer Advisor you will be speaking to customers who are eligible for the latest digital hearing solutions, and confirming an appointment in one of the Audiologist branches across the UK, ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained throughout.
- Inbound calls from customers providing an excellent level of customer service
- Generating new appointments for customers to visit healthcare specialists in branch
- Following up customer enquiries on specialist solutions, making contact with customers who have shown an interest via their website.
- Assessing each clients’ individual circumstance to ascertain if a tailored solution is a suitable service for them
- Providing customers with accurate and clear information
- Building and maintaining a relationship with each and every customer
Key skills required
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Proven experience dealing with both inbound and outbound calls is desirable
- Extremely driven and outgoing persona – people person who enjoys being on the phone and speaking to customers
- Exceptional telephone manner, and accuracy is key for this role
- Proven experience in a target driven background would be ideal
If you have not received a response to your application within 14 days, unfortunately it has been unsuccessful.