Customer Service Advisor – Investments
18,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience + Bonus & Benefits
- Brand new offices
- Career Progression
- Birthday Leave
- Pension and Healthcare Benefits
My client is a well-established and highly successful company specialising in investment opportunities across the UK. They offer peer to peer lending where high net worth individuals seeking investment opportunities will be matched up to those business’ in need of investments, increasing both parties profitability.
They have recently relocated to offices in South Manchester and they are expanding across the business. As a Customer Service Officer, you will join a professional, motivated and committed team, who act as the main point of contact for all investor queries.
- Speak to, and deal with prospective and existing investors both on a proactive and reactive basis
- Build rapport with your own allocated group of investor clients to maintain relationships and increase revenue.
- Identifying investor needs and requirements and preparing them for the use of the platform.
- Identifying opportunities for up/cross selling onto more sophisticated products within the platform.
- Provide support when required to deal with inbound calls enquiries, email enquiries and correspond with investors via web chat.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the workings of the platform, in particular investing in loans or accounts. Be able to answer any questions raised by investors about the workings of the platform.
- Experience of working within a financial services organisation is a must
- GCSE English and Maths
- Telephone sales experience, both inbound and outbound calls
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and solutions driven with the ability to use initiative to prioritise and complete tasks to deadline
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task