Customer Service Advisor
My client are a well-established business based in Bradford that are looking for someone to join their team as a Customer Service Advisor.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a solid background from within Customer Service. They are a fantastic company to work for who pride themselves on promoting their staff internally. They want a candidate who is going to come in to this Customer Service environment and thrive, as well as look for progression in the future.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have the following duties:
- Dealing with inbound customer enquiries
- Guiding customers through reports they have received by their account manager
- Making outbound calls where appropriate to clients to update them on the progress of reports and queries
- Updating the internal system accurately
- Supporting all teams with all new product implementations
- Work to agreed Service levels, call quality targets and conversion rates
- Minimise complaints on first contact where applicable
- See complaints through from start to finish.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a customer service position
- Ability to work to deadlines and deal with complaints
- Desire to hit internal targets
Permanent– Bradford – £18,000 – Full Time