Customer Service Administrator – Temp to Perm
Leeds City Centre
My client are a leading UK business with offices worldwide. They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their business on a temp to perm basis.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, with good administration skills. You will be dealing with queries in a business to business capacity in a corporate office environment.
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Ensure all customer complaints and queries are recorded in the system
- Dealing with any escalated complaints or queries – liaising with internal departments where necessary
- Ensure all queries have been sent to the correct departments
- Work closely with internal departments such as finance and billing to help resolve queries
- Make sure all email queries are dealt with within agreed timescales
- Manage your own client queries and relationship building
- Analysing underlying trends or issues regarding problems/complaints
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience with a customer-focused role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or good GCSE/A-Levels
Customer Service Advisor – £18,000 (pro rata) – Leeds City Centre – Temp-Perm
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.