Our client based in Leeds city centre are a well-established company with modern open plan offices, are now looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a temporary 3 month contract.
- To resolve escalated queries and complaints
- To prepare and directly provide case files
- To resolve and where necessary feedback on Citizens Advise referrals.
- To keep customers and partners regularly informed of progress on any outstanding enquires.
- To keep accurate, detailed and up to date notes on the CRM
- To adhere to internal policies and complete all compliance administration
- To ensure that all processes are operated in a timely and efficient manner with a focus to provide excellent customer service at all times
- To assist in the development and training of new starters within the department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Excellent communication skills (including written and telephone skills).
- Be Microsoft Office proficient.
- Be able to produce accurate work within tight deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and high attention to detail
- Have previous customer service experience
- Have case management experience
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C (or equivalent) or above
- Degree level (or equivalent), preferable
- Company Benefits
- Central location close to transport links and shops
- Social Mon – Fri working hours, 8.30am – 5.30pm with an early finish on a Friday