Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 – £20,000 PA
- Creative & dynamic organisation
- Friendly working environment
- Free Parking, 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm Mon to Fri
Our client is a leading organisation within the field of interior design. They work closely with refurbish specialists on specific projects providing advice on products and services as well as the overall feel and finish of a refurbishment project. They work on projects for Hotels, Bars, Clubs & Pubs as well as Hospitals and large corporate organisations. They are seeking an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator, whose role will involve the following:
- Handling incoming calls from contractors, and clients, providing accurate information on products, including queries re products sizing’s, lead times etc.
- Dealing with sample requests, sending out swatches and proposing samples to fit the given brief.
- Advising on best products in the market for new projects following briefs of themes, colours for specialist projects.
- Liaising with decorators, contractors, through to Interior Designers and Architects.
- Processing customer’s orders and following them through to completion/installation stage, advising clients on timescales, delivery dates etc.
- Providing quotes to customers, dealing with various price queries and liaising with the sales team.
- Administrative support for the sales team and general office duties as appropriate
The ideal candidate will be computer literate, have strong organisational skills and a confident telephone manner due to the nature of the work. An interest in design and a creative flair would also be ideal.